Workshop: Establishing Productive Collaborations
Time & Location
About the Event
Collaboration is highly valued in research today and is responsible for many of the most important modern advances in knowledge and understanding. Research collaboration is sometimes described as a journey you are undertaking with a partner who shares your interests but has other interests too. This webinar aims to help you plan and maintain your research collaboration properly so you can both enjoy and learn from your journey.
Together, we’ll consider:
- The advantages and barriers to a collaborative approach.
- Elements that drive successful collaborations
- The ‘rules’ and process of planning, establishing, managing and working in a collaborative undertaking.
- Personal behaviours and traits that aid collaborative working.
- Important considerations regarding partnerships
Presented by Steve Hutchinson