Mini Research Sandpit
Time & Location
About the Event
This one-day mini ‘Research Sandpit’ is an opportunity for you and fellow FLFs and Innovators to explore, network and establish collaborative partnerships or ongoing dialogue.
If you are not familiar with them, research sandpits are an opportunity to come together around a particular theme or topic with fellow researchers and stakeholders from a range of different disciplines and perspectives to:
- meet and form a network with others who have similar interests
- learn different perspectives and approaches relating to the topic
- suggest ways of working together or maintain dialogue to advance an idea, address a challenge or plan a proposal or event
Previous events have resulted in collaborative proposal writing and events, new networks and publications, as well as adding to individual networks and understanding.
The programme (Exact timings TBC):
- Hear perspectives and thought-provoking perspectives on the topic
- Introduction round: getting to know one another and our expertise
- Generating ideas and possibilities for future discussion and collaboration
- Breakout group work to explore an individual idea in more detail
- Idea sharing
- Suggestions and commitments to further actions and future dialogue and collaboration
Due to the nature of this event it will not be recorded.
We are planning several of these events over the next two years and we want you to let us know what the topics should be. If you have an idea, then please let us know at:
Facilitated by Dr Tracey Stead.